UNPARALLELED THERMAL IMAGING & INNOVATIONS
Get accurate thermal data on your entire device and individual subcomponents.
- •Obtain correct thermal measurements with crisp remote, automatic, and manual focusing
- Multiple lens options ensure you get the maximum number of pixels on your test article
- Accurately measure temperatures on small objects without the need to switch lenses using the included one-touch enabled FLIR Macro Mode
- Better differentiate between features and components with the patented FLIR MSX® image enhancement*
SIMPLIFIED DATA ANALYSIS, SHARING, & COLLABORATION
Start collecting and sharing meaningful data with limited ramp-up time and simple connections.
- Employ FLIR Research Studio’s simple Connect➞View➞Record➞Analyze workflow to obtain and analyze thermal results quickly
- Work in the operating system you prefer and share data globally with colleagues in their preferred language
- Stream fully radiometric compressed data over Wi-Fi to devices running FLIR Research Studio* *Included in the Professional Science Kits ONLY
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR UNMATCHED CONNECTIVITY
Get up and running faster with simple yet robust connections
- Ensure camera connections are correct and secure with M-style, positive lock connectors
- Eliminate the need for additional cables using standard Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connect the camera to your workstation using Wi-Fi for camera control, data recording and image analysis*
- Control camera parameters and recording through digital I/O
FLIR A-Series Science Kits simplify temperature measurement for researchers and engineers working in a variety of applications, from electronics and aerospace to the life sciences. With streamlined connections and multiple lens options, users can quickly view, acquire, and analyze thermal data within the FLIR Research Studio software. Based on FLIR A400, A500, and A700 Advanced Image Streaming cameras, the Standard Kit offers a 24° lens with automatic/remote and manual focusing as well as FLIR Macro Mode for superior system flexibility. The Professional Kit has the added benefits of MSX® image enhancement, to better distinguish between components on your test target; radiometric data transmission over Wi-Fi, so you can cut the cord between camera and workstation; and a close-up lens for accurate thermal measurements on small components.
Quickly reveal thermal characteristics to eliminate guesswork and reduce product development time •Accurately measure temperatures with up to 307,200 thermal measurement pixels (640 × 480 resolution) and ±2°C accuracy •Reveal unknown thermal anomalies faster with quality infrared imagery •Easily differentiate between features and components with the built-in visible camera •Enhance understanding of infrared image data using
FLIR MSX® CAPTURE MEANINGFUL DATA QUICKLY
Start testing sooner with limited ramp-up time and simple non-proprietary industry standard interfaces •Stream full radiometric image data using standard Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi connections •Perform qualitative and quantitative thermal analysis with the included FLIR Research Studio software •Quickly view, record, analyze and share important thermal data across multiple platforms and languages •Compare and examine thermal data simultaneously from multiple connected cameras and recorded data files
RUGGED, COMPACT, AND FLEXIBLE
Meet the demands of multiple application environments and installations •Ensure operation in tough environments thanks to rugged M-style connectors and standard IP66 protection •Easily install this compact camera in any location, with multiple mounting options •Eliminate the need for multiple cables using Power over Ethernet and included Wi-Fi connectivity •Transition from design and testing in the lab to process control in production using non-proprietary GigE Vision and GenICam protocols, as well as SDKs